Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Pulmonary Hypertension Facts about pulmonary hypertension, including the causes and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ronald Elkins
Dr. Ronald Elkins, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Oklahoma City, OK. He has 42 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery and Thoracic Surgery. Dr. Elkins is affiliated with OU Medical Center, Integris Bass Baptist Health Center and Oklahoma Heart Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Ronald Elkins has the following 2 specialties
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
- Thoracic Surgery
If you need surgery to treat a complication in your chest, which includes your lungs, esophagus, diaphragm and heart, your doctor will refer you to a thoracic surgeon. They’re trained to offer surgical treatment for tumors and abnormalities...
Dr. Ronald Elkins is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Oklahoma City, OK.
Dr. Larry Pennington
Oklahoma City, OK 0 mi38
Dr. Ciaran Ohare
Oklahoma City, OK 0 mi31
Dr. Donald Stowell
Vascular Surgery, Trauma Surgery, General Surgery, Anesthesiology
Oklahoma City, OK 0 mi35