A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ronald Ennis, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
He has special expertise in 9 Areas, including Brachytherapy, Gastrointestinal Cancer, and Genitourinary Cancer Gyn Cancer General Oncology.6 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Ennis graduated from Yale University, New Haven. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Ennis has 15 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Columbia
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ennis accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- MetroPlus Health Plan - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Healthfirst - 11 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Ronald Ennis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ronald D. Ennis practice?
Dr. Ronald Ennis practices Radiation Oncology near New York, NY.
See New York Radiologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Reggie Ennis, Dr. Reginald Ennis, Dr. Reinaldo Ennis, Dr. Reynaldo Ennis