A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ronald Baker, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Baker graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.More Education & Awards
Dr. Baker has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Sierra Medical Center
- Del Sol Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Baker accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 3 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Ronald Baker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ronald F. Baker practice?
Dr. Ronald Baker practices Family Medicine near El Paso, TX.
See El Paso Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Reginald Baker, Dr. Ron Baker, Dr. Reggie Baker, Dr. Ronnie Baker