Dr. Ronald Young Is this you?

3 Ratings • 1 Comment

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Ronald Young?

December 17, 1993

Posted on February 6th, 2015

A Neurosurgeon, well, yes indeed, yet, I can attest to the rare common decency Dr. Young shows in his words, actions and deeds. I first saw him in late 1993, he was honest to the point where he advised against a surgical option because of risk factors. I hope to see him and his team soon as progress in perfection will cease the infinite regress I try to live with each day. The health issue, a work injury that has been a physical, financial and psychological nightmare since I was 33 years old. Yes, it's been a few years, however I sincerely thank him for his wisdom, integrity and honesty, truly I do !!

Posted on June 5th, 2017

Posted on June 5th, 2017

Alzheimer's Disease

Get the facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.