Dr. Ronald Fadel Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ronald Fadel?

May 31st, 2016

Minion opinion

Opinion: 0 stars should be his rating, cherry-picked information out of context, made many incorrect statements about me to my employer / insurance, left out pertinent facts that were "for" to my case and against the other side, stated "opinion" as fact, was obviously prejudiced for those who paid him - overall terrible. 'Would never recommend.

January 16th, 2016

1 Star Is Too High For This "Company" Doctor

'Made many mistakes / told many falsehoods about me to my employer's insurance; badmouthed other highly respected and rated doctors; cherry-picked information and left out pertinent facts favorable to my case; stated misinformation as fact; omitted important pieces of information detrimental to insurance's "case"; was very prejudiced in favor of who paid him - overall VERY BAD.

June 21st, 2013

previous patient

I found this doctor to be one of the best and most efficient surgeons I have dealt with. My association with this doctor was quite some time ago, but I found him to be more than capable. He delivered what he said he would and my recovery time was expedient and I have had no complaints since that time. I would recommend him to any of my friends. I wasn't sure he was still actively practicing.

July 14th, 2015