A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ronald Fairman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ronald Fairman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fairman
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Fairman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ronald Fairman, MD is board certified in Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 25 areas:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Aortic Aneurysm
- Aortic Rupture
- Blood Vessel Prosthesis Implantation
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Carotid Endarterectomy
- Carotid Stenosis
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Iliac Aneurysm
- Interventional Radiography
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Lung Cancer
- Peripheral Vascular Diseases (Peripheral Artery Disease)
- Prosthesis Failure
- Renal Artery Stenosis
- Spinal Cord Ischemia
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Fairman graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Fairman has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Hospital of the University of PA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ronald M Fairman MD is a male Vascular Surgeon, has 34 years of experience and practices in Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Ronald M. Fairman practice?
- Dr. Ronald Fairman has 3 office locations.
Dr. Ronald Fairman practices Vascular Surgery near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Radnor, PA.
See Philadelphia Surgeons.