A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ronald Fairman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ronald Fairman is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ronald Fairman, MD is board certified in Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 25 areas:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Aortic Aneurysm
- Aortic Rupture
- Blood Vessel Prosthesis Implantation
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Carotid Endarterectomy
- Carotid Stenosis
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Iliac Aneurysm
- Interventional Radiography
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Lung Cancer
- Peripheral Vascular Diseases (Peripheral Artery Disease)
- Prosthesis Failure
- Renal Artery Stenosis
- Spinal Cord Ischemia
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Fairman graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Fairman has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Fairman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 20 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ronald M. Fairman practice?
Dr. Ronald Fairman practices Vascular Surgery near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Surgeons.