A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ronald Fairman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ronald Fairman is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fairman
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Fairman Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ronald Fairman, MD is board certified in Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 25 areas:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Aortic Aneurysm
- Aortic Rupture
- Blood Vessel Prosthesis Implantation
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Carotid Endarterectomy
- Carotid Stenosis
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Iliac Aneurysm
- Interventional Radiography
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Lung Cancer
- Peripheral Vascular Diseases (Peripheral Artery Disease)
- Prosthesis Failure
- Renal Artery Stenosis
- Spinal Cord Ischemia
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Fairman graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Fairman has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Hospital of the University of PA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ronald M Fairman MD is a male Vascular Surgeon, has 35 years of experience and practices in Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Ronald M. Fairman practice?
- Dr. Ronald Fairman has 3 office locations.
Dr. Ronald Fairman practices Vascular Surgery near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Radnor, PA.
See Philadelphia Surgeons.