A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ronald Falcon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ronald Falcon, Dermatologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ronald Falcon, FAAD, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Falcon graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Falcon has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Long Beach Medical Center
- Cms Kingsbrook Jewish Medical Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ronald H Falcon FAAD and MD is a male Dermatologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Ronald H. Falcon practice?
- Dr. Ronald Falcon has 4 office locations.
Dr. Ronald Falcon practices Dermatology near Massapequa, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Long Beach, NY and Lynbrook, NY.
See Massapequa Dermatologists.