Learn more about Dr. Ronald Falcon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ronald Falcon, Dermatologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ronald Falcon, MD, FAAD is board certified in Dermatology.
He has special expertise in 5 Areas, including Acne Acne Vulgaris, Acne Consultation, Age Spots Consultation, Alopecia Consultation, Annual Skin Screening, Botox Procedure, Chemical Peel Procedure, Eczema Consultation, General Consultation, Hives Consultation, Laser Skin Tightening Procedure, Microdermabraision Procedu, and Atopic Dermatitis.2 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Falcon graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Falcon has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Long Beach Medical Center
- Cms Kingsbrook Jewish Medical Ctr
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Falcon accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Evercare - 4 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 22 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ronald H. Falcon practice?
Dr. Ronald Falcon practices Dermatology near Long Beach, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Massapequa, NY and Lynbrook, NY.
See Long Beach Dermatologists.