A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ronald Farran:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ronald Farran, Neurologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ronald Farran, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Movement Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Farran graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Farran has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Little Company of Mary-San Pedro Hospital
- Little Company of Mary Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ronald Denis Farran MD is a male Neurologist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ronald D. Farran practice?
- Dr. Ronald Farran has 3 office locations.
Dr. Ronald Farran practices Neurology and Pain Medicine near Torrance, CA.
See Torrance Neurologists and Torrance Pain Management Doctors.