Learn more about Dr. Ronald Farran:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ronald Farran, Neurologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Farran
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Farran Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ronald Farran, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Movement Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Farran graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Farran has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Little Company of Mary Hospital
- Torrance Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ronald Denis Farran MD is a male Neurologist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ronald D. Farran practice?
- Dr. Ronald Farran has 1 office location.
Dr. Ronald Farran practices Neurology and Pain Medicine near Torrance, CA.
See Torrance Neurologists and Torrance Pain Management Doctors.