Learn more about Dr. Ronald Farran:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ronald Farran, Neurologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ronald Farran, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Movement Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Farran graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Farran has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Little Company of Mary Hospital
- Torrance Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ronald Denis Farran MD is a male Neurologist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ronald D. Farran practice?
- Dr. Ronald Farran has 3 office locations.
Dr. Ronald Farran practices Neurology and Pain Medicine near Torrance, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Los Angeles, CA.
See Torrance Neurologists and Torrance Pain Management Doctors.