Dr. Ronald Farran MD Patient Reviews

3.8

• Good
  • Bad

June 20th, 2016
Bad bussiness and service practice, the service manager whom refuse gives her name is very rude, unprofessional and unknowledgeable on assisting schedule appointment

October 7th, 2013
Prompt, professional, courteous, caring. Highly recommended. Pain management skills are remarkable. Friendly professional staff.

June 17th, 2013
Wrong diagnosis!
I saw Dr. Farran because I had all sorts of strange things happening in a short period of time. He spent a few minutes with me, gave some tests & his diagnosis. He said I had Alzheimer's disease! What a devastating thing to hear. I went thru torture. I did/do not have Alzheimer's. What I had was a reaction to prescription meds my internist put me on. Once I went off most of meds, everything straightened out & all my symptoms cleared up. He not only diagnosed me wrong, he reported me to the DMV so they would pull my driver's license. Another scene that was horrendous. Now I have the DMV on my back wanting to "test" me every year to be sure I don't have anything wrong. FYI there is no such thing as "fast onset" Alz. It takes years to show all the symptoms I had. I've seen other doctors & they said you cannot diagnose Alz. in a few minutes! They also said I don't have Alz. I went back to Farran & he retested me. When he looked at the results of the tests his comment was "Wow, a person with dementia could not do this". In short he said I am fine.

February 6th, 2013
Dr. Farran is an expert in his area of medicine. Moreover, he spent extra time asking important questions, explaining his diagnosis, referring me for tests and physical therapy, and his demeanor is very pleasant. In addition, the office staff are very friendly, and, generally my wait time is about 5 minutes.

May 23rd, 2012
Dr. Farran is very knowledgeble and trained at the best and highly rated hospitals. Listened to me, made me feel at ease. I feel he is a very competent physician and would not hesitate to recommend him (as I have). Office is comfortable and staff is courteous. And he good at diagnosing and and treating the problem. Well respected in the medical community. I did my homework!

August 29th, 2011
Great Doctor
When my daughter was having seizures and no doctor in the area would see her for weeks Dr. Farrans office told me to get her there and they would squeeze her in. He was thorough and has been working with her since. Very nice man and the staff is great.

July 27th, 2010
Horrible!!!
This guy never helped! I waited too long to have no help at all. A supposed physician, this guy has no interest in his patients. It's all about the bottom line; money. His office staff is sickly sweet but don't let it fool you. They are pretty bad.

July 6th, 2016