A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Felix Feinstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Feinstein graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Feinstein has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente West Los Angeles Medical Center
- Kaiser Permanente Woodland Hills Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Felix Ronald Feinstein MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 36 years of experience and practices in Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Felix R. Feinstein practice?
- Dr. Felix Feinstein has 1 office location.
Dr. Felix Feinstein practices Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Surgeons.