Ophthalmologists, Surgical Specialist
10740 N Central Expy
Ste 300
Dallas, TX 75231
214-360-0000
Locations and availability (3)

|  The Best  |  show details
by CLB on Nov 21st, 2013

I have a complicated case of glaucoma due to other eye conditions and am highly recommending Dr. Fellman. His experience and depth of knowledge are beyond compare. His surgical skills are excellent and he's compassionate and dedicated to providing the best outcome.

|  Knowledgeable doctor  |  show details
by Maggie on Mar 18th, 2013

I ,vowed the ease of the appointment, everyone was so nice. Dr fellman explained everything in detail and took wonderful care of me. He openly welcomed any questions that i had at the time and did not feel rushed. He has been in practice for many years and definitely has not lost his sense of compassion towards taking care of his patients.

|  show details
Aug 11th, 2011

Have to wait too long and they keep shifting you from one waiting room to another

|  Family of Edward J, Oklahoma City Residents  |  show details
by The Edward Johns Family on Jul 6th, 2009

We found Dr. Fellman after consulting with a physician online at Johns-Hopkins Medical Center. He has been excellent in his care and concern for my fathers eyes and has worked hard to improve his sight and quality of life. Our family highly recommends him to everyone we know, its definately worth the 3 hour drive to see him. He has restored my fathers faith in the medical profession and we are grateful to him and his staff for making us feel welcome. As far as we are concerned he is one of best Texas Top Doctors!!

|  Glaucoma Associates of Texas  |  show details
by Citysearch User on Apr 22nd, 2009 on insiderpages.com

Have been seeing Dr. Godfrey off and on for several years as I`m a glaucoma suspect. His testing is thorough, with assistants explaining pr...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com
 |  Glaucoma Expert  |  show details
by Citysearch User on Nov 9th, 2007 on insiderpages.com

At this office on Greenville Avenue, Dr. Godfrey was my primary doctor here. He put a small tube in my eye to relieve pressure, and therefor...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com