A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ronald Ferdman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ronald Ferdman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ronald Ferdman, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Atopic Dermatitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Ferdman graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Ferdman has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Huntington Hospital
- Los Robles Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ronald Maurice Ferdman MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Ronald M. Ferdman practice?
- Dr. Ronald Ferdman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ronald Ferdman practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near Los Angeles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Loma Linda, CA.
See Los Angeles Allergists and Los Angeles Pediatricians.