A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ronald Ferdman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ronald Ferdman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ferdman
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ferdman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ronald Ferdman, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ferdman graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Ferdman has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Huntington Hospital
- Loma Linda University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ronald Maurice Ferdman MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Ronald M. Ferdman practice?
- Dr. Ronald Ferdman has 1 office location.
Dr. Ronald Ferdman practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Allergists and Los Angeles Pediatricians.