A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ronald Ferdman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ronald Ferdman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ferdman
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ferdman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ronald Ferdman, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ferdman graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Ferdman has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Huntington Hospital
- Loma Linda University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ronald Maurice Ferdman MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Ronald M. Ferdman practice?
- Dr. Ronald Ferdman has 1 office location.
Dr. Ronald Ferdman practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Allergists and Los Angeles Pediatricians.