A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ronald Fields:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ronald Fields is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fields
Atrial Fibrillation Patient Education Learn about atrial fibrillation and irregular heartbeat symptoms and treatments by reading the patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Fields Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ronald Fields, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Fields graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Fields has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Temple University Hospital
- St. Mary Medical Center - Langhorne
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ronald H Fields FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Ronald H. Fields practice?
- Dr. Ronald Fields has 5 office locations.
Dr. Ronald Fields practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Langhorne, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Trenton, NJ and Marlton, NJ.
See Langhorne Internists and Langhorne Cardiologists.