A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ronald Fields:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ronald Fields is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ronald Fields, MD, FACC is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Fields graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Fields has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Temple University Hospital
- St. Mary Medical Center - Langhorne
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Fields accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 20 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ronald H. Fields practice?
Dr. Ronald Fields practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology, and Obstetrics & Gynecology near Langhorne, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Richboro, PA and Bensalem, PA.
See Langhorne Internists, Langhorne Cardiologists, and Langhorne Obstetricians & Gynecologists.