Ronald R Fieve MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

May 24th, 2016
WORST EXPERIENCE WITH A MEDICAL PROFESSIONAL! I was billed $800 for my appointment, despite the fact that they were aware I had insurance (my insurance co. called them multiple times). Took over a month to be refunded. When I went to the office to try and get it sorted out, the business admin. told me I was accusing her of fraud, and told me she would call the police if I didn't leave, or if I ever returned to the office again. Sent letter to doctor but was never contacted.

October 19th, 2012
THE BEST IN NYC
I have been to several doctors over the years and Dr Fieve is the best in N.Y.C I heard about Dr Fieve through one of my friends . She told me that she has been suffering from depression for the last 20 years and Dr Fieve has been treating her for the last 15 years.I decided to give him a try . Best decision I ever made ,I have been going to him for little over a year now .He is caring and compassionate and really understand my diagnosis. . The staff is really nice. They make me feel like family.

October 5th, 2012
Excellent practice!
I've been coming to this office for more than 5 years now. I will never go anywhere else! I've been to so many useless psychiatrists over the years and Dr Fieve was the first one to ever give me proper treatment. His associates are excellent and I adore his office staff. I couldn't be happier, which is a huge change from 5 years ago!

October 2nd, 2012
I AM A HEALTH CARE PROFESSIONAL
THIS IS A INTELLIGENT PHYSICIAN. NO QUACK. I HAVE BEEN VERY SATISFIED. I SEE HIM AT HIS PARK AVE OFFICE. I HAVE READ THE PREVIOUS REVIEW. IF FOR ANY REASON HE CANNOT SEE YOU D/T EMERGENCIES IN THE HOSPITAL, THE OFFICE STAFF HAS CALLED ME AND ASKED IF I STILL WOULD LIKE TO COME IN AND SEE AN ASSOCIATE OR RESCHEDULE. WOULD RECOMMEND

March 13th, 2012
DO NOT GO TO THIS OFFICE
I was under the impression; I would be seeing Dr. Fieve. I have a serious condition pertaining to panic and anxiety, which takes a physical toll on me. I traveled for two hours to see the doctor. I had gone to specialists before that ofcourse did not help me. I read about Dr. Fieves credential, and decided to see him. After all my travel, I am asked into an office, where a woman starts speaking to me and obviously asking me about the reason for my visit. This is certainly not Dr. Fieve. She stated she is a nurse practitioner. During the meeting, she was very rude and unprofessional. I told her I could not afford to come twice a week to see her and a social worker that she suggested for me to see as well, because my co pay is $25.00. She then made a snide comment Well isnt your dad a psychologist. My father is a child psychologist, who does not have a PhD, and works in the public school system under the board of education. This is also none of her concern either. In no way was it acceptable for her to make that comment. I wanted to see a doctor not a ill-mannered nurse practioner, that would prescribe me medicine that made my condition worse. The whole meeting she was making impolite comments towards any of my responses. Stupidly, I went back to this office and met with the social worker, who was very nice, although did not say a word during the meeting. I wasted $50.00 in copay. Received medicine, which made me feel worse. I wasted money on gas, toll and public commuting expenses. If patients make an appointment at this office and need legitimate help, a actual doctor should help them. You should also try not to mislead your patients, in assuming they will get the best care, under an experienced doctor when clearly they are not. I would never recommend anyone to this office. The only good aspect of this office is the receptionists. I will also write about my experience in patient reviews.

February 13th, 2012
hes old and grumpy

December 12th, 2009
The best psychiatrist, hands down!
You get what you pay for, and never felt better. I am very pleased with my treatment with Dr. Fieve. I also see a psychologist there. Nice location too, right across from Central Park.

November 16th, 2009
The best psychiatrsit in NYC,, hands down.
Our wait is about 15 min, but we always come early. Dr. Fieve treats my husband and my 30 year old son (both bipolar) , and we are all very pleased with the care and results we receive. The staff is friendly and very helpful. i recommend him to all.

June 11th, 2009
Only the best
Dr. Fieve is everything you can ask for in a Dr. He won't give up on you if certain meds aren't working and he's just very brilliant in his field. I will always remain under his care. His assistant Monica is very well organized and knows a lot within the field on medications.