A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ronald Fischer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ronald Fischer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ronald Fischer, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Back Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Fischer graduated from University of Missouri at Columbia.
Dr. Fischer has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Lukes Hospital
- St. John's Mercy Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ronald Louis Fischer MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Ronald L. Fischer practice?
- Dr. Ronald Fischer has 3 office locations.
Dr. Ronald Fischer practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Chesterfield, MO.
See Chesterfield Physiatrists.