A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ronald Fogel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ronald Fogel is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Fogel graduated from McGill University Faculty Of Medicine, Montreal. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Fogel has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
- Henry Ford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ronald Fogel MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Ronald Fogel practice?
- Dr. Ronald Fogel has 3 office locations.
Dr. Ronald Fogel practices Gastroenterology near Chesterfield, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Mount Clemens, MI and Clinton Township, MI.