Dr. Ronald Fogel Is this you?

2.8

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Ronald Fogel?

Awful!!!

Posted on September 21st, 2015

Dr. Fogel saw my daughter. He apparently could not figure out what was going on even after an EGD. I looked at the pictures from the procedure and found a couple of things wrong. She had been told that he didn't find anything. He kept asking her over and over if she smoked marijuana!?!? No, she doesn't smoke marijuana. If I was in the same state, I would confront him about this whole situation. Unfortunatley, I live 3 states away and can't be there all the time. I am a nurse and have seen many, many EGDs performed. Hers was definitely not normal. Now she will have to start over with another GI and pay out more money to find out what is really going on. By the way, her husband is in the military so this is what our tax dollars are paying for, an incompetent, uncaring doctor.

Crohn's disaster

Posted on March 7th, 2014

This doctor never listened to me. I had a blockage and he treated me with Remicade & Humera for over a year . Lost 40` lbs couldn't eat, required a feeding tube, he still continued the same treatment. I would have died if I didn't see another doctor that told me I needed surgery,I had a blockage and that no meds would help me. I had surgery 1 week later, now 3 years have past I am doing great, eating, and feeling good. Do not trust just 1 doctor, always get another opinion.

Posted on August 19th, 2013

So thorough, he ruled out so many potential illnesses that I might have,that others diagnosed. He saved my life! He called my house to talk to me.

Dr. Fogel is a clown

Posted on October 17th, 2012

If your doctor refers you to Dr. Fogel, request another physician. His bedside manner is the worst I have seen. When the first treatment failed, he made me feel like I was alone. I had the wherewithal to seek out another physician at a major hospital. I contacted Dr. Fogel's office weeks prior to my appointment to send my information over. They assured me this would be taken care of. I arrived at my appointment to find out my info had not been received. My new physician was very understanding and they said they would take care of the problem. However, they were unable to provide a thorough diagnosis because my info was unavailable. It is very difficult to deal with a serious condition and Dr. Fogel only made this worse. Thankfully I have found a doctor that knows what they are doing. I was reassured and provided alternative treatments. I'm glad I did not stop seeking answers after visiting Fogel several times. I would not recommend this clown to my worst enemy! If you have an appointment with Fogel look elsewhere and save yourself the grief.

Posted on February 5th, 2012

The worst doctor I have ever seen.

Posted on March 3rd, 2011

He is a rude and arrogant individual. Won't look you in the eye when he speaks, does not return calls unless really bugged. Does not appear to want to answer questions - has an attitude of "I am the doctor" don't question me, don't ask questions. His office staff appears disfunctional. I found him to be a most unpleasant individual and am still determing if his diagnosis was correct.

ABRUPT AND NONCOMMUNICATIVE

Posted on December 8th, 2009

Dr. Fogel's bedside manner is horribly lacking. His attitude toward me as a patient was unlike any behavior I have ever experienced from any of my other physicians. My reporting of symptoms did not concern him in any way, and his lack of exploring any diagnosis'that he felt did not present themselves exactly as they should, led him to believe there was nothing he could do for me. His response to any of my questions, was very condescending. When he suggested I see another type of specialized physician, he felt it was not his duty to refer me to one; it was up to my family doctor. Only on my insistance, did he give me a referral...horrible, horrible, experience. This jerk had me in tears.

Posted on June 22nd, 2017