Learn more about Dr. Ronald Fraback:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ronald Fraback is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ronald Fraback, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Fraback graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland.
Dr. Fraback has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Providence St Vincent Medical Center
- Legacy Emanuel Hospital & Health Ctr
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Fraback accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Providence Health Plan - 25 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 3 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ronald C. Fraback practice?
Dr. Ronald Fraback practices Internal Medicine, Rheumatology, Geriatric Medicine, Family Medicine, and General Practice near Portland, OR.
See Portland Internists, Portland Rheumatologists, Portland Geriatric Doctors, Portland Family Physicians, and Portland General Practitioners.