A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ronald Fraback:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ronald Fraback is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ronald Fraback, MD is board certified in Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Rheumatic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Fraback graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland.
Dr. Fraback has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Providence St Vincent Medical Center
- Legacy Emanuel Hospital & Health Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ronald Charles Fraback MD is a male Rheumatologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Ronald C. Fraback practice?
- Dr. Ronald Fraback has 1 office location.
Dr. Ronald Fraback practices Rheumatology near Portland, OR.
See Portland Rheumatologists.