A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ronald Fragen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ronald Fragen is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fragen
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Fragen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ronald Fragen, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Laser Surgery
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Fragen graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Fragen has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Desert Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ronald Aaron Fragen MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 48 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Ronald A. Fragen practice?
- Dr. Ronald Fragen has 1 office location.
Dr. Ronald Fragen practices Otolaryngology near Palm Springs, CA.
See Palm Springs Otolaryngologists.