Learn more about Dr. Ronald Freudenberger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ronald Freudenberger is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ronald Freudenberger, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Transplantation
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Infectious Disease
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Freudenberger graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Freudenberger has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ronald S Freudenberger MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Ronald S. Freudenberger practice?
- Dr. Ronald Freudenberger has 9 office locations.
Dr. Ronald Freudenberger practices Cardiovascular Disease near Allentown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Bethlehem, PA and New Brunswick, NJ.
See Allentown Cardiologists.