A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ronald Freudenberger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ronald Freudenberger is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ronald Freudenberger, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Transplantation
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Infectious Disease
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Freudenberger graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Freudenberger has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Freudenberger accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross of Northeastern Pennsylvania - 4 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Independence Blue Cross - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ronald S. Freudenberger practice?
Dr. Ronald Freudenberger practices Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology near Allentown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Bethlehem, PA.
See Allentown Cardiologists.