Learn more about Dr. Ronald Freudenberger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ronald Freudenberger is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Freudenberger
Deep Vein Thrombosis Patient Education Learn all about symptoms and treatments for deep vein thrombosis by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Freudenberger Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ronald Freudenberger, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Transplantation
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Infectious Disease
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Freudenberger graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Freudenberger has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ronald S Freudenberger MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Ronald S. Freudenberger practice?
- Dr. Ronald Freudenberger has 1 office location.
Dr. Ronald Freudenberger practices Cardiovascular Disease near Allentown, PA.
See Allentown Cardiologists.