A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ronald Frug:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Frug
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Frug Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ronald Frug, MD is board certified in Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Frug graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. Frug has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Los Alamitos Medical Center
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ronald Max Frug MD is a male Radiologist, has 49 years of experience and practices in Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Ronald M. Frug practice?
- Dr. Ronald Frug has 1 office location.
Dr. Ronald Frug practices Radiology near Fountain Valley, CA.
See Fountain Valley Radiologists.