A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ronald Frug:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Frug
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Frug Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ronald Frug, MD is board certified in Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Frug graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. Frug has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Los Alamitos Medical Center
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ronald Max Frug MD is a male Radiologist, has 50 years of experience and practices in Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Ronald M. Frug practice?
- Dr. Ronald Frug has 1 office location.
Dr. Ronald Frug practices Radiology near Fountain Valley, CA.
See Fountain Valley Radiologists.