A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ronald Morton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ronald Morton is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ronald Morton, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Disorders of ear
- Vestibular Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Morton graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Morton has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Longview Regional Medical Center
- Good Shepherd Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ronald G Morton MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Ronald G. Morton practice?
- Dr. Ronald Morton has 1 office location.
- Dr. Ronald Morton practices Otolaryngology and Surgery near Longview, TX.