A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ronald Rosen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ronald Rosen, MD is board certified in Surgery.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Rosen graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.More Education & Awards
Dr. Rosen has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Summerlin Hospital Medical Center
- Spring Valley Hospital Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rosen accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 22 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Alabama - 5 plans
- Humana - 10 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Peach State Health Plan - 1 plan
- Aetna - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ronald G. Rosen practice?
Dr. Ronald Rosen practices Surgery near Eufaula, AL.
Additional practice locations include: Las Vegas, NV.
See Eufaula Surgeons.