A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Gaertner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Gaertner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Gaertner, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
Education & Awards
Dr. Gaertner graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. Gaertner has 15 hospital affiliations:
- CJW Medical Center - Chippenham Campus
- Bon Secours-Memorial Regional Medical
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Ronald Gaertner MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. William R. Gaertner practice?
- Dr. William Gaertner has 3 office locations.
Dr. William Gaertner practices Psychiatry near Richmond, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Fredericksburg, VA.
See Richmond Psychiatrists.