A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. W Gaertner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. W Gaertner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gaertner
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gaertner Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. W Gaertner, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Binge Eating Disorder
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Gaertner graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. Gaertner has 15 hospital affiliations:
- CJW Medical Center - Chippenham Campus
- St. Mary's Hospital of Richmond
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. W Ronald Gaertner MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. W R. Gaertner practice?
- Dr. W Gaertner has 1 office location.
Dr. W Gaertner practices Psychiatry near Fredericksburg, VA.
See Fredericksburg Psychiatrists.