Get the facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults, including the different types and symptoms of each.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- ADHD An overview of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD).
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Schizophrenia Facts about schizophrenia, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. W Gaertner
Dr. W Gaertner, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Fredericksburg, VA, with other offices in Henrico, VA and Richmond, VA. He has 37 years of experience. His specialties include Psychiatry and Addiction Medicine. Dr. Gaertner is affiliated with Stafford Hospital Center, Bon Secours Richmond Community Hospital and Mary Washington Hospital. Dr. Gaertner has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. W Gaertner has the following 2 specialties
A psychiatrist is a doctor with specific training in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.
He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when...
- Addiction Medicine
An addiction medicine specialist is a doctor who treats patients with addictions to substances like drugs and alcohol or, in some cases, behaviors like gambling. Many of these specialists also treat the diseases that stem from these addictions....
Dr. W Gaertner is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fredericksburg, VA.
Dr. Partam Manalai
Fredericksburg, VA 0 mi7
Dr. Rajalla Prewitt
Adolescent Medicine, Psychiatry
Fredericksburg, VA 0 mi18
Dr. Sangil Park
Psychiatry, Neurology, Residency
Fredericksburg, VA 0.12 mi10