1.0

Some ratings provided by Doctor.com.
Previous lifetime kaiser member until 5-2012 show details Previous lifetime kaiser member until 5-2012
by Previous lifetime kaiser member until 5-2012 on Apr 16th, 2013

Dr. Gaines, I do not appreciate the care I received at kaiser. Or maybe I should say the ack of care. I left kaiser for lack of post back sx care. 9 months later after leaving kaiser, no primary md will take my case. I just recently presented at an ER and was told I was full of gall stones. I've been battling obesity since 1998 and was 214 pounds from 2000 to 2004. I guess I was battling a gall stone problem then that was not dx at kaiser. I believe I was not dx because kaiser. Did not want to pay for a gallbladder sx. This is absolutely appalling to wreck a young persons youth battling weight when it was caused by a medical reason. I think kaiser should pay for the sx. It's very clear I was full of gall stones when I eft kaiser. I guess I shoud warn the public, even if you pay for kaiser private pay your not getting what you pay for. I don't recommend kaiser.

Dr. Gaines will not provide pain control or back sx follow-up show details Dr. Gaines will not provide pain control or back sx follow-up
by Former kaiser member on Mar 11th, 2013

Dr. Gaines failed to correct my primary mds mistake (dr. Brian hertz) by refusing to control pain after back sx and give follow up evaluation as to why one sx was unsuccessful. The personnel in dr. Gaines dept are very rude and unprofessional. I left kaiser because of the lack of tx and filed complaints with kaiser and the state medical board with no reprimand or correction of kaisers refusal to treat. I'm currently talking to attys. You could request to see my complaint against dr. Brian hertz md with state med board.

Buyer Beware! show details Buyer Beware!
by Anonymous on May 17th, 2010 on doctorsdig.com

What a crook and a FAKE. At first, this lourdan started speaking to me with a german accent. He had the little freudian beard and he was wearing a pe ...

Read Full Review at doctorsdig.com