Dr. Ronald Galbreath Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Ronald Galbreath?

Resonse Negligence

Posted on August 3rd, 2013

This review isn't about an office visit, it is about the decline of quality of care and service since Dr Galbreath took over my care. I used to go to Dr. Gothard at the same office (Bright Medical Associates - W. Whittier CA), but he retired and he was good enough to see that his patients cases/files got passed on so as to not have to start over. Sadly, after he left things have gone downhill. I live in Sherman Oaks (hours away) and have prescriptions that need to be called in to the pharmacy to renew them which was no problem with Dr Gothard. But ever since Dr Galbreath took over my case it has been a time-consuming nithmare to deal with getting refills of medication I have been taking for 7+ years. Today I called and let them know I was to go on a camping trip for a week with my family for my birthday, and need them to fax or call in the script today or I wouldn't be able to leave. They sent him 2 emails marked URGENT about this, and Walgreens got a confirmation of receipt of the request fax they sent as well. Well, even after my calling several times he left without taking care of it again. And it is a weekend, so nothing is going to happen until monday at best. So now I have to tell my 2 little nieces we cant go because I can't get my medication. I NEVER HAD THIS PROBLEM WITH DR GOTHARD, OR ANY DOCTOR FOR THAT MATTER. I know doctors are busy, but this is part of their job and it takes a few minutes to send a fax or make a call, PERIOD. This is negligence plain and simple. Now not only is my birthday ruined, but apparently I have to find another doctor that cares enough to do his job. Don't believe the hype, these guys are terrible, and Dr Gothard was one of Bright Medical's only good doctors and as I said, he's gone. Very sad indeed.

Great doctor

Posted on October 25th, 2010

Very attentive. Love that he took time with me and I felt that he went above my expectations.

Fantastic family Dr.

Posted on April 13th, 2010

Early last year Dr. Galbreath collaborated with several great physicians on my breast cancer. When I went to see him a few days before my surgery, he cleared his calendar so that he could be in attendance during my surgery. This was very welcome and it made me feel much more comfortable. He is going to be my Doctor forever. it's those little things that make him great.

prior patient

Posted on April 8th, 2009

sensing i was addicted to prescription medications Dr. Galbreath had prescribed, i called him and expressed i was interested in Detox., however for some odd reason, Dr. Galbreath was NOT as enthusiastic as i was, he simply said, "you need to find a new doctor, good luck." and hung up on me. i had been a patient for over 10 years! since then, i have tried to retrieve my complete medical records for my new PCP and all that is ever received is no more than10 basic pages, when i complain, they say, "I" made a mistake, when i requested them. i re-request, and again, nothing is ever received as requested. my husband was also told he cannot be diagnosed and should go to another medical group. my uncle was aslo told he should find another doctor because he could no longer control his diabetes because he is out of options due to his social security insurance! if your appt. is at 9am, you can bet you will not be called back for at least 45 min., once called back, you will no be seen for at least another 15-30 min.!!!

Posted on September 6th, 2017