A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ronald Garb:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ronald Garb is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Garb
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Garb Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ronald Garb, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Garb graduated from University College Dublin. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Garb has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Wblt Oaks Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ronald Garb MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry, Addiction Psychiatry, and Forensic Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Ronald Garb practice?
- Dr. Ronald Garb has 1 office location.
Dr. Ronald Garb practices Psychiatry, Addiction Psychiatry, and Forensic Psychiatry near Houston, TX.
See Houston Psychiatrists and Houston Addiction Specialists.