A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ronald Gardner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ronald Gardner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gardner
Endometriosis Patient Education Read about common symptoms and treatments by reading our endrometriosis patient education guide to endometrial implants.Before Visiting Dr. Gardner Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ronald Gardner, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Guided Tissue Regeneration (GTR)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Shoulder Pain
Education & Awards
Dr. Gardner graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Gardner has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Southwest Florida Regional Medical Center
- Lee Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ronald Davison Gardner MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 27 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Ronald D. Gardner practice?
- Dr. Ronald Gardner has 1 office location.
Dr. Ronald Gardner practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Fort Myers, FL.
See Fort Myers Surgeons.