A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ronald Gardner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ronald Gardner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gardner
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gardner Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ronald Gardner, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Guided Tissue Regeneration (GTR)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Shoulder Pain
Education & Awards
Dr. Gardner graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Gardner has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Southwest Florida Regional Medical Center
- Lee Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ronald Davison Gardner MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Ronald D. Gardner practice?
- Dr. Ronald Gardner has 1 office location.
Dr. Ronald Gardner practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Fort Myers, FL.
See Fort Myers Surgeons.