Geriatrician, General Practitioner
2450 Goodlette Rd N
Ste 101
Naples, FL 34103
239-643-8750
Locations and availability (3)

|  Top Notch  |  show details
Jun 24th, 2014

After floundering around with many different doctors over the last several years, I finally found someone who really understands medicine. He was quickly able to digest my complex medical history and put it all together. Some simple changes to my medications and what a difference it made. I am extremely happy.

|  Top notch  |  show details
Mar 8th, 2014

He has helped guide my complicated medical care for years. He really has a great understanding of medicine. Hands down, best doc in Naples.

|  Care and Compassion at its finest  |  show details
Jan 24th, 2014

I have been a patient of Dr. Garry's for 13 years. He took care of my husband and I. He is extremely compassionate and has a great sense of humor. He diagnosed my breast cancer on my annual exam. I had a normal mammogram and he said something didn't feel right. This led to the cancer being caught earlier than it otherwise would have. That was 10 years ago. I am grateful to him and glad he is my doctor.

|  Boston doc in Naples  |  show details
Aug 23rd, 2013

Dr. Garry trained up in Boston. Those of us from Boston know the great training they get. To have a doc in Florida who did his Internal medicine and Geriatrics at a Harvard program is ideal. He also was a professor at Harvard. However, his best quality is his compassion followed by his quick wit.

|  Compassion  |  show details
Mar 29th, 2013

Dr. Garry is the most compassionate doctor I have ever met. He is known for his diagnostic skills but very few know about all the charity work he does. He is a special person and great doc.

|  One of the Best  |  show details
Sep 13th, 2012

I am very happy that I discovered Dr. Garry. He has taken great care of my wife and I. He is very knowledgable and approachable.

|  Wonderful  |  show details
Feb 4th, 2012

Dr. Garry is a wonderful doc. He took care of my mother for 7 years. She had a negative mammogram and ultrasound and he felt something on exam and insisted on a biopsy. Because of his persistence she was diagnosed early enough for a cure.......thank you doc

|  A special doctor  |  show details
Dec 3rd, 2011

Dr. Garry is a special doctor. He has taken care of my husband, son and I for several years. He offered impeccable care before he went concierge and now its amazing. When I got hospitalized at 2am, he was right there in the emergency room. He then say me every day in the hospital (12 days straight). He lifted my spirits every day.

|  Wonderful  |  show details
Dec 2nd, 2011

He is a wonderful doctor, who treats patients with compassion and respect. He found out what was wrong with me, while 4 other doctors couldn't. The person who wrote the review below that said "Bad" can't be talking about the same doctor. He doesn't take many new patients and it sounds like someone who couldn't get in to his practice. Those of us that see him, would never think of leaving him. He is more than my doctor, he is a friend.

|  Great Service  |  show details
Oct 23rd, 2011

Dr. Garry is one of the best doctors in Naples. He is extremely intelligent and has a great bedside disposition. You get the sense that you are the only patient and that he really cares about you. I had a chronic condition that my previous physician failed to diagnosis for 7 years and he diagnosised it the first visit.

|  great doc  |  show details
Mar 12th, 2011

I have been seeing him for years. Super smart, compassionate and great sense of humor

|  Great doctor  |  show details
Feb 9th, 2011

DR Garry was a great doctor when he was with Anchor. Now that he is on his own, he has no limitations. His current office has no waits and I have gotten in same day every time I have called. He is caring and compassionate. Best doctor I have ever seen.

|  Best Doc Around  |  show details
by John T on Jan 22nd, 2011

I'm 88 years old and have seen many physicians over the years. He is truly the best that I have ever seen. He spends the time to listen to me and can really get to the heart of the problem. I lived with a problem for 10 yrs and on the first visit, he realized that it was from one of my medications. He stopped it and bam, I was better. Wish I saw him 10 yyrs ago. He has now gone Concierge but worth every penny.