Dr. Ronald Gilmer MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.8

October 10th, 2016
Wow factor
I loved his staff. His RN Naunie was fantastic and trustworthy. Everyone made me feel like family. Dr Gilmer is definitely the expert in town. My breast are amazing. I got a lift with implants. I could not believe how well the everything went. My scars are almost invisible.

June 6th, 2016
Great atmosphere!

March 12th, 2016
Dr. Gilmer was very caring and answered all my questions. Went in great detail about possible problems after surgery. Made sure I understood everything about the procedure. The result were great. I had aqua lipo done before and got almost no results. Dr. Gilmer gave me the look I was wanting. Do not be fooled by the ads that show great results with aqua lipo. Go with an experienced doctor that knows what he is doing.

May 21st, 2015
Less than happy with results !!!!!!
I chose Dr. Gilmer because my liposuction procedure wasn't that complicated. The cost was low compared to other surgeons I interviewed. However, the work was subpar, my left side is noticeably different than my right side. I met with another plastic surgeon one year later; and the cost to correct this amateur job was almost three times what I paid Gilmer. Do not use this man, he actually wanted to charge me again to fix his flawed work.

February 14th, 2015
Pleased Patient
Dr. Gilmer is an amazing surgeon. His honesty about how important my role in this surgery would be helped me understand that after he performed this amazing transformation to my body, it was up to me to continue my transformation at home. I had lost almost 50lbs prior to surgery and Dr. Gilmer explained I was a perfect candidate for my tummy-tuck & arm-lift. I was so scared, but Dr. Gilmer & his staff put me at ease. Dr. Gilmer's knowledge and "bed-side manner" made this experience from pre-op, operation day, & post-op all worth it! I would refer Dr. Gilmer 100 percent!

January 22nd, 2015
Excellence
My wife had surgery done by Dr. Gilmer and was very pleased with his work. Dr. Gilmer and his staff helped to ease our nerves and answered all of our questions. My wife was very pleased with the outcome and I was pleased to see my wife with her self-esteem back. Great Doctor and Great Staff

January 21st, 2015
Friendly & Great Quality of Service
Deborah at front desk was very friendly and took the time to answer all of my questions/concerns. Everyone made me feel at ease and didn't make me think I was taking up too much time. Dr. Gilmer offers a wide variety of services and doesn't push you into scheduling a procedure. He gives you a honest opinion of what you truly need. He isn't in it just for the $$$. I live approximately 3hrs away and will make the drive for him to perform any service I may need/want. I have had two to three services performed and highly recommend him!!

January 20th, 2015
breast have ripples, one sits higher than the other and stomach looks like it's been through a meat grinder
I had several procedures done by Dr. Gilmer. My breasts, the left breast started a rippling effect after 2 years, one also sits higher than the other. Liposuction was done on my stomach and it now looks like ground meat. My children at their age even say it looks gross. It doesn't lift your self esteem at all when you see eyes get big when they see it. Sex now is with lights off. Had I known this would be my outcome I would have reconsidered and used a different doctor. I would love to get the botched job repaired but have no idea where to start. So please before you choose a doctor make certain you check all reviews out.

January 15th, 2015
I've used Dr. Gilmore in the past fabulous DR does great work either recommend anybody I would take my family to him also great job Mike

Very Satisfied Patient
After extreme weight loss it became necessary for reconstructive surgery. Dr. Gilmer came highly recommended. I traveled from CA to TN for my surgery and the office staff was even helpful in assisting with lodging options. I could not be more pleased with the outcome of my surgery. In the office I had the most contact with Deborah and let me say she is amazing! Dr. Gilmer found a gem in finding her. She even contacted me multiple times after my surgery to make sure I was doing ok. Deborah really cares about the people and goes the extra mile with a smile on her face. Thank-you Dr. Gilmer and staff for giving me my self confidence back!

January 15th, 2015
I have been to Dr. Gilmer office more then once I would recommend him...he has very friendly staff and Ms.Debbie at the front desk is the best! they called more then once to check on me after surgery ...

great care
I got amazing care and service with freindly smiling faces and kind and honest people who treated me like family. :)