Dr. Ronald Gilroy Is this you?

Neutral

November 26th, 2013

Seen at hospital

He walked in the room in ER at Homles hospital in Melbourne Fl. Never touched me got a call on his cell phone left the room and never returned. My insurance company Paid him 485.00 for his services and he still wants 85.00 from me. I called to complain he then turns my account over for collection and ruined my credit. However I'm now paying him his 85.00 and taking him to small claims court. Its no wonder no one can afford insurance. Once again HE NEVER TOUCH ME. It's clear to me anyway he only care about the money and not a patient. 585.00 for one minute in the room

December 16th, 2010

Excellent physician, very knowledgeable, very concerned, very courteous

Excellent physician, very knowledgeable, very concerned, and very courteous. I would recommend his medical attendance to anyone seeking medical care.

November 15th, 2010

misdiagnosis

He told me I was having a panic attack and I was admitted the next day with a stroke.

August 5th, 2016