A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ronald Gim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ronald Gim is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ronald Gim, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Gim graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla.
Dr. Gim has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Saddleback Memorial Medical Center-Laguna Hills
- Saddleback Memorial Medical Center - San Clemente
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ronald Doung Nouck Gim MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Ronald D. Gim practice?
- Dr. Ronald Gim has 1 office location.
Dr. Ronald Gim practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Laguna Hills, CA.
See Laguna Hills Internists and Laguna Hills Cardiologists.