Dr. Ronald Gosnell, MD
Pediatrician

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Awesome Doctor show details Awesome Doctor
by Stephanie Tokarz on Mar 20th, 2016

I can't say enough good things about Dr. Gosnell! He is always prompt, he remembers our two boys when we go in. He gives the kids their space if they need it and is just an overall really nice guy. He has never steered us wrong and i've never felt like i needed a 2nd opinion or didn't want to follow his advice. He always calms any worries you have as a parent and we are really going to miss him as a doctor. We considered just driving the 1:00 to go see him, but with a newborn and toddler that can't always tell you whats going on it's too hard to make the commute. The triage nurses are great too and can tell you honestly when you need to come in or when you can just wait it out. He's surprised us a few times by calling personally to check on our boys after a visit. He always takes the steps needed to address concerns but also lets you be involved in the decision process. (for example: my son was a little slow to talk and he made it not a big deal but said i can give you the referral if you want to get it checked out or you can wait until next time see if it gets better, if it doesn't then that might be when you need to get it checked for sure). it's just nice to not get freaked out by stuff but also not to be made to feel like an overreactive parent--which we all are :) Thank you Dr. Gosnell! The nurse that administers the shots is great also, very gentle--even if it is an unpleasant experience for the child. I saw Dr. Oland at his practice once for an injury and she was very sweet and caring also. So I'm very happy with their whole staff. And their online portal is a great way to take care of most things instead of having to call in all the time.

Apr 14th, 2013

Dr G really knows his stuff and my kids love him. Very caring and takes time to explain the diagnosis, how to treat and what to return for in case they get sicker. Wonderful physician and I would recommend to anyone!

Sep 18th, 2009

Dr. Gosnell is wonderful with my kids and takes the time to hear all of our concerns! He truely cares and I would recommend him to anyboDY!

> > Patient Reviews