A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ronald Governale:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Governale
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Governale Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Governale graduated from Universita Degli Studi Di Bologna.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ronald Vincent Governale MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 39 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ronald V. Governale practice?
- Dr. Ronald Governale has 1 office location.
Dr. Ronald Governale practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Surgeons.