A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ronald Governale:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Governale
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Governale Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Governale graduated from Universita Degli Studi Di Bologna.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ronald Vincent Governale MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 40 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ronald V. Governale practice?
- Dr. Ronald Governale has 1 office location.
Dr. Ronald Governale practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Surgeons.