Dr. Ronald Graham Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ronald Graham?

Posted on June 6th, 2013

He is a Doctor of compassion and mercy when treating his patient's . A Dr. that take's time to listen to reason for visit . Knowledge of medicine and treatment for the problem is awesome . He treats the problem not the symptom's . He and his staff are more caring and there for you where as needed .

Locomotive Engineer, Soccer and Hockey Player

Posted on March 22nd, 2013

Dr. Graham has been my DO for the last 10+ years. I can't say enough great things about him. He has been my doctor through a knee surgery and a back surgery and recommended both the orthopedic doctor for my knee and the neurosurgeon for my back. He has been my doctor through all the bumps, bruises, allergies and put me back together on several occasions. Thank you Dr. Graham Hook-Em-Horns

Compassion - Patient's Needs Always Comes First

Posted on May 13th, 2012

I appreciate his no-nonsense approach to the diagnosis and treatment of any medical issue that presents itself. He always takes the time that I feel is necessary for me to understand his diagnosis and treatment options. Answers all my questions to my satisfaction, no matter how many questions I direct his way. Additionally, there's a distinctive quality about Dr. Graham, that always makes me feel as if I were the only patient he's seeing that day.

Posted on August 29th, 2011

Dr Graham has been our family doctor starting with the first year he began practice. He has a wonderful caring heart and gets to know his patients on a personal level. I have seen him work with many interns and his gentle guidance and knowledge was easily shared with him. I trust his diagnosis with my family, in essence with their lives in his hands. He truly is a gifted doctor!

Posted on August 7th, 2010