A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ronald Greenfield:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ronald Greenfield is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ronald Greenfield, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- AIDS-Related Opportunistic Infections
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Virus Diseases
- Yeast Infection (Candidiasis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Greenfield graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Greenfield has 1 hospital affiliations:
- OU Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ronald Alan Greenfield MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Ronald A. Greenfield practice?
- Dr. Ronald Greenfield has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ronald Greenfield practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Oklahoma City, OK.
See Oklahoma City Internists and Oklahoma City Infectious Disease Doctors.