Dr. Ronald Greenwood Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ronald Greenwood?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

July 20th, 2009

Unfortunate decision!!!

I have two boys that had been going to Doctor Greenwood since they were born. I loved Dr. Greenwood's office! Whenever I needed to get them in Darcy in the front office always made room for us, she would always remember our names as well. Dr. Greenwood did spend little time in the room, but with much experience that's expected, although he always answered every question I had. Until the day his office became Sacramento Pediatrics!! What a HORRIBLE DECISION!! The two girls that obviously replaced Darcy are RUDE,INCONSIDERATE and SNOOTY!! Did I mention RUDE???? They both acted as if I was scum and my children were scum! Not to mention, rolling their eyes at other parents, turning around when you ask them a question, my list can go on. UGGHHH!! The straw that broke the camels back was when I called to make an appointment for my oldest son, they said he had never been seen there before!! EXCUSE ME??? I'm not an idiot!! When they finally got up to look into it, they told me the reason they couldnt find it was because it had been moved to an offsite storage unit and that it would take up to 3 weeks to get to it. THIS MADE ME IRATE!!! And last but NOT least they NEVER call when it's time for shots or a physical!!! Too bad for Dr. Greenwood, he use to have a nice, warm, fun and homey doctors office to go to! If it wasnt for his poor judgement on hiring those two twits and merging/changing over he would've had 4 stars on EVERY rating! Sorry Ronald!

June 4th, 2008

Dont Waste Your time

I took my son to him and he spent less than 2 minutes with us and didnt even introduce himself. I will never go to him again!

March 27th, 2017