A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ronald Groat:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ronald Groat is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Groat
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Groat Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ronald Groat, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Groat graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Groat has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of Minnesota Medical Center, Fairview
- Fairview Southdale Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ronald Douglas Groat MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Ronald D. Groat practice?
- Dr. Ronald Groat has 1 office location.
Dr. Ronald Groat practices Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry near Minnetonka, MN.
See Minnetonka Psychiatrists.