A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ronald Grondin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ronald Grondin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Neurosurgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Grondin graduated from Queen's University Faculty Of Health Sciences, Kingston.
Dr. Grondin has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Nationwide Childrens Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ronald Thomas Grondin FRCSC, M.Sc, and MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 10 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Ronald T. Grondin practice?
- Dr. Ronald Grondin has 7 office locations.
Dr. Ronald Grondin practices Neurological Surgery near Puyallup, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Tacoma, WA and Gig Harbor, WA.
See Puyallup Neurological Surgeons.