A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ronald Grusd:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ronald Grusd is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Grusd
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Grusd Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Grusd graduated from University Of The Witwatersrand, Parktown. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Grusd has 1 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ronald Selwyn Grusd MD is a male Internist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Nephrology, Nuclear Medicine, Radiology, Nuclear Radiology, Body Imaging, Diagnostic Radiology, and Therapeutic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Ronald S. Grusd practice?
- Dr. Ronald Grusd has 3 office locations.
Dr. Ronald Grusd practices Internal Medicine, Nephrology, Nuclear Medicine, Radiology, Nuclear Radiology, Body Imaging, Diagnostic Radiology, and Therapeutic Radiology near Beverly Hills, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Downey, CA and Oak Park, CA.
See Beverly Hills Internists, Beverly Hills Nephrologists, Beverly Hills Nuclear Medicine Physicians, and Beverly Hills Radiologists.