A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ronald Grusd:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ronald Grusd is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Grusd
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Grusd Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Grusd graduated from University Of The Witwatersrand, Parktown. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Grusd has 1 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ronald Selwyn Grusd MD is a male Internist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Nephrology, Nuclear Medicine, Radiology, Nuclear Radiology, Body Imaging, Diagnostic Radiology, and Therapeutic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Ronald S. Grusd practice?
- Dr. Ronald Grusd has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ronald Grusd practices Internal Medicine, Nephrology, Nuclear Medicine, Radiology, Nuclear Radiology, Body Imaging, Diagnostic Radiology, and Therapeutic Radiology near Beverly Hills, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Los Angeles, CA.
See Beverly Hills Internists, Beverly Hills Nephrologists, Beverly Hills Nuclear Medicine Physicians, and Beverly Hills Radiologists.