Dr. Ronald Grusd Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ronald Grusd?

Lung Cancer

Lung Cancer

Have you seen Dr. Ronald Grusd?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

October 14th, 2016

Super Doctor

Came in for a Nuclear MRI. I was very happy with the whole process. I was able to schedule to my desired date as requested and the appointment was on time(I came in a little early to fill out the new patient paperwork). The front office staff who greeted me were cheerful and helpful. The MRI was as scheduled. The process and results were gone over as well. Thank you.

October 11th, 2016

Very well run office . The appointment was easy to schedule and the team I encountered was great. I appreciated the time spent with me explaining the procedure as well as the results. Thank you.

September 23rd, 2016

Thanks

Thanks for making a what would normally be a humdrum day at the Radiology appointment into a somewhat cheerful day. Nice staff and Doctors who know how to make you smile. Thank you.

September 8th, 2016

MRI

Coming down again to see about a 2nd MRI. Decided to come here again because they were able to accommodate my busy schedule. Very professional medical staff and cheerful front office personnel.

August 30th, 2016

z-ray

I would like to say that I had a nice visit with this Radiology Clinic. The technician was informative about the procedure and I was cared for in a professional manner by the staff. The length of time I waited after the initial filling out of paperwork was minimal (don't know if I just got lucky) but I was happy that I didn't wait a long time to be taken back. Once I was taken back, the tech's had me in fairly quickly. Thanks for having me.

August 13th, 2016

Great visit

Great team. Provided me with information that was helpful . I understand the process and what is to be expected. Thanks for the insight.

July 11th, 2016

Nice to have found a medical lab that has great Physicians who know what needs to be done and will guide you through the process. Thanks for making me more knowledgeable about my condition and what needs to happen to move forward in a positive direction.

July 5th, 2016

A+

Really recommend to others who need a progressive Radiology Clinic with a great staff and knowledgeable Doctors. I was not disappointed in the experience . I give them overall a rating of A+

June 14th, 2016

Great Radiologist

Very personable Dr. with an outstanding staff. I would refer them without any hesitation based on my experience with this facility. I appreciate how they explain everything in detail and also treat you with kindness and respect.

May 13th, 2016

Pleasant visit

I think that I would recommend Advanced Radiology of Beverly Hills to others based upon my experience here. The staff have been extremely helpful as well as the doctor. The wait time to get in was only about 20 minutes after I finished filling out my paper work.. I appreciated the time spent with me . I wasn't rushed at all. I appreciated the care and concern of every one I came into contact with.

March 22nd, 2016

Very nice visit. It took about 40 minutes to get in (this is after I filled out the paperwork). This was my first visit here. Compared to the other visit at a different location, this visit was much more informative. The doctor sat down and went over everything. The staff are very caring and helpful. Very pleasant visit.

February 15th, 2016

Dr. Grusd and his staff are all great.

Very nice visit. This office seems to have happy staff. They are all cheerful and willing to help in anyway if need be. I would recommend Dr. Grusd.