A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ronald Gruzin is Excellent. Dr. Gruzin has been reviewed by 11 patients who have provided 5 comments. The rating is 3.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Gruzin graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Gruzin has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Nazareth Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gruzin accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 18 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 15 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Ronald Gruzin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ronald Gruzin practice?
Dr. Ronald Gruzin practices Family Medicine, General Practice, and Internal Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Norristown, PA.
See Philadelphia Family Physicians, Philadelphia General Practitioners, and Philadelphia Internists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Reginald Gruzin, Dr. Ron Gruzin, Dr. Reggie Gruzin, Dr. Ronnie Gruzin