Ronald Guzman MD Patient Reviews

• Internal Medicine Fairport, NY

3.4

April 14th, 2016
Always some sort of a mess up.

July 14th, 2015
Dr Guzman has wonderful bedside manner, has been accurate and on point with helping me with my medical conditions.He has referred me to all specialists that I have continued heath needs, and cant say enough about his new office and staff.Extremely professional yet personable. Very happy with choosing him as my primary care physician

July 12th, 2012
This is the most unorganized dirty office I have ever seen. To top it off, I had an allergic reaction to an antibiotic this doctor prescribed to me (which I know can happen to anyone). I called the office to let them know that I was heading to the hospitol and no one, not the doctor, not even the secretary called me back. How's that for care?

November 18th, 2010
probably looking for anew doctor soon
Office not very organized...don't return phone calls promptly, sometimes it takes days...doctor doesn't seem on top of things

September 16th, 2009
the Dr is awesome.. the phone system is AWEFUL!
The dr.. he is great! Nice guy wont leave the room till all your questions are answered.. he will call you with major test result but if left to the staff to call you, you wont get your results. dont try to call for them either.. you will get voice mail and leave a message and they STILL wont call you back.. as of now im STILL waiting to find out if my cheek bone was broken 5 months ago lol and i still dont know about my iron level. lol So if you have to see him because your sick one day you wont get an emergency appointment unless you go to the office yourself and speak to someone behind the desk. the voice mail system is poorly managed!! but the dr is great!