A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ronald Miller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Miller
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Miller Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ronald Miller, FACC, FACP, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Patient Care
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Miller graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Miller has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Sharp Chula Vista Medical Center
- Sharp Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ronald Miller FACC, FACP, and MD is a male Internist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Ronald Miller practice?
- Dr. Ronald Miller has 1 office location.
Dr. Ronald Miller practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near San Diego, CA.
See San Diego Internists and San Diego Cardiologists.