A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ronald Miller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ronald Miller, FACC, FACP, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Patient Care
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Miller graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Miller has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Sharp Chula Vista Medical Center
- Sharp Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ronald Miller FACC, FACP, and MD is a male Internist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Ronald Miller practice?
- Dr. Ronald Miller has 1 office location.
Dr. Ronald Miller practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near San Diego, CA.
See San Diego Internists and San Diego Cardiologists.