Dr. Ronald Thompson Is this you?

2.7

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Ronald Thompson?

He should be in jail

Posted on January 3rd, 2016

I'm so glad to return to this website tonight and see that "Mr." Thompson has now lost his license in Florida as well as in Kentucky. This should have happened long ago, and I am surprised that he and his wife are not both in jail. What bothers me now is that he may try to move on to yet another State where he will cheat other unknowing women.

Stay far far away

Posted on February 27th, 2014

I worked for Kim and Ron for about 6 months. I wish it didn't take me that long to realize how terrible they were. The things that Kim had me doing were horrible! Stay away.... Just stay away!

Posted on March 1st, 2013

Well i never had any real issues with him he was the first gyno i went to when i was 20 or 21 but i was happy with his service. if i had an emergency his wife would tell me just to come in and they would squeeze me in and thats always a plus. I really dont have a problem with him except maybe he can be a lil bit more personal because he sees and knows everything so at least at like its new again with a paitient. another good thing he done for my sister was check her bump she had on her breast even though its not what he does all the time he did try and help her make sure it was not cancer. but thats small i do agree he does like to write out pills but this is america who wants to make money so thats every doctor. I no longer go to him because he was far away from home but i now go to naturopathic doctors or accupunture and honestly thats best.

Crooks & unlicensed nurse

Posted on September 18th, 2011

I had my baby with him only because once you pick a dr. with medicaid you are stuck. He forgot who I was & misplaced my chart numerous times & had to re-do tons of tests. I also worked for him, he is an alcoholic! He drinks when on call, his wife says she is an RN & is not!! She smokes pot constantly. They charge people & then they charge their insurance too. They do not pay their employees!! They are a bunch of crooks!! I am so lucky my baby came out ok!!

patient

Posted on July 13th, 2011

doctor was horrible - he and his wife are a bunch of crooks!

They owe me money too!

Posted on December 11th, 2010

His office double bills. First they get their money from the insurance company and then they try to get more from the patient even though the insurance company says the bill is paid in full.They are very dishonest and money hungry!

DANGEROUS

Posted on November 17th, 2010

DO YOUR HOMEWORK!

Posted on October 6th, 2010

His wife is an arbitrary, fake, and with very little medical knowledge person whatsoever. Not only that, she has horrible and scary overall manners and looks like a real trash at work.She smells like cigars and alcohol and has blood on her pants on occasions. I wonder if her license is still valid. She has been throwing her husband career in the garbage since she started working for him at the office around 3 yrs ago. He is a good doctor and surgeon but has become an awful person letting his wife do horrible, terrible, scary things at the office. They are often short staffed as nobody can tolerate her insanity.

Jane W.

Posted on August 31st, 2010

This is just about the nicest guy Ive ever met. He very expertly took care of me through 2 pregnancies. I could have not been happier.

Dr. and wife are crooks

Posted on August 22nd, 2010

Even though my insurance company paid in full for me, they kept sending me threatening bills trying to get more money from me. I threatened to get an attorney on them, and they stopped harrassing me.

ashley young patient

Posted on August 3rd, 2010

Dr Thompson did my surgery. He is very well trained and very caring . I could havenot had a better experience

L Goel

Posted on July 28th, 2010

This fine person saved my life. After developing very serious high blood pressure in pregnancy he helped me through a very critical time. I survived and so did my beautiful child. God bless him