A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ronald Haake:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ronald Haake, DO, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Haake graduated from Kansas City University of Medicine.
Dr. Haake has 16 hospital affiliations:
- St John's Regional Health Center
- St. John's Mercy Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ronald E Haake DO and MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ronald E. Haake practice?
- Dr. Ronald Haake has 4 office locations.
Dr. Ronald Haake practices Critical Care Medicine near Saint Louis, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Lebanon, MO and Chesterfield, MO.
See Saint Louis Critical Care Practitioners.