Dr. Ronald Hagen Is this you?

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Ronald Hagen?

July 1st, 2012

We saw him in ER so most rating options don't apply. He's always in a hurry and doesn't listen to anything else once he has decided what he thinks is going on. In fact, when additional things are brought up, or questions that are outside of his diagnosis, he tells you to "let that go" or "put that aside"...not happy with our exprurience. So much so that before we ever need emergency care, we'll call ahead to see if he's the dr. If so, we'll wait...or drive the extra 30 miles to go somewhere else.

January 21st, 2012

Seriously?

There are few physicians I have personally known who are more passionate and caring, than Ron Hagen. He started his career as a medic in the military, during Vietnam-where he reportedly witnessed and personally experienced much horror and injury. If he takes a long time, it's because he's very thorough. If there's something wrong with you, he will find it. I have never been personally treated by him, but I have seen him work. He is completely focused on the patients and treating them.He recently volunteered for a tour to Iraq to work as a physician in the Army. If anyone has anything negative to say about Dr. Hagen...well...I suspect that they know little or nothing about him.

December 3rd, 2010

This DR is the reason my mother is dead!

He was so worried about getting out of baptist hospital,he released my mother, and she died the same night. After autopsy,and report made, her death was preventable... & its his fault she is dead.