A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ronald Hammers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ronald Hammers, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Neurological Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Brain Cancer
- Head Trauma (Craniocerebral Trauma)
- Neurosurgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Hammers graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Hammers has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Centura Health Penrose Community
- Centura Hlth/Penrose St Francis Health Services
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ronald Lindbergh Hammers MD is a male Spine Surgeon, has 6 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine.
- Where does Dr. Ronald L. Hammers practice?
- Dr. Ronald Hammers has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ronald Hammers practices Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine near Colorado Springs, CO.
See Colorado Springs Surgeons.