Learn more about Dr. Ronald Hammers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ronald Hammers, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Neurological Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hammers
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hammers Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Alzheimer’s Disease (Memory Loss)
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 23 areas:
- Arthrodesis (Spinal Fusion)
- Back Pain
- Basilar Skull Fracture
- Brain Cancer
- Brain Cancer (Meningioma)
- Closed Head Injuries
- Gamma Knife Surgery (Stereotactic Radiosurgery)
- Head Trauma (Craniocerebral Trauma)
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Herniated Disc
- Lower Back Pain
- Neck Injuries
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Spinal Arthritis (Spondylarthritis)
- Spinal Cancer
- Spinal Cord Compression
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Hammers graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Hammers has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Centura Hlth/Penrose St Francis Health Services
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ronald L Hammers MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 7 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Ronald L. Hammers practice?
- Dr. Ronald Hammers has 1 office location.
- Dr. Ronald Hammers practices Neurological Surgery near Colorado Springs, CO.