Dr. Ronald Hammers Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ronald Hammers?

Run from this guy

Posted on September 13th, 2017

Totally smug, and thinks he is better then you. I had appointment booked and had a 3 month wait. I begged to get in earlier and to no avail. My backs been out for 8 months and had 2 blood clots from ribs shifting and Very bad pain. HE review pictures from over a year ago, none of my upper back or neck, and said he cant help me and recommended me to a pain managment doctor. Got me out of his office as quickly as he could, like I was waisting his time.

Posted on November 22nd, 2016

Dr. Hammers removed a herniated disk in my L4 area that was constricting the nerve root causing sciatica pain. He explained the root and reason of the pain, and after trying the things the insurance requires (epidural injection, physical therapy etc.), he did my surgery. I was never more happy with a doctor! We prayed for a doctor with gifted hands, and we chose Dr. Hammers. I was nervous, and a little scared, as we were about to have a back surgery. All my fears were settled when he offered to pray with my husband and I. We were reminded that the Lord would also be in the operating room. almost 2 weeks post surgery, I was back at work (no pain meds!) I am almost 4 weeks post op, and I have never felt better! I do "feel" like I can begin running again; however, Dr. Hammers doesn't recommend it just yet. I highly recommend him, and if ever there is a need, I will go through him again. He is compassionate, but will not beat around the bush. His bed side manner is wonderful! He listens to you, and he takes his time explaining to you. He answered all of our concerns before and after surgery, and during the follow ups afterwards. I am grateful for his knowledge and wisdom!

I would HIGHLY recommend Dr. Ronald Hammers.

Posted on January 20th, 2015

Dr. Hammers is a consummate professional and a very talented well studied neuro-surgeon. He came highly recommended by several of my coworkers and the pain management doctor said, "Of all the doctors that I can recommend, I would recommend Dr. Ronald Hammers. I rarely see patients with chronic back pain of a neurological nature after they see Dr. Hammers". Dr. Hammers made me feel like I was a priority and an important patient. He listened carefully, paid attention to my imaging, rendered a very thorough diagnosis, listed several treatment options, and advised me how each treatment option could play out down the road. He did not sugar coat anything but rather instilled confidence in me by his straight forward demeanor and competent professional candor. We reached the conclusion that the surgical option provided the best possible outcome. He scheduled the surgery quickly, once again making me feel like I was a valued patient. Post-surgery my neurological symptoms began to immediately abate. I am now 1 year post-op and I have full range of motion and am exercising again. Dr. Hammers is the "real deal" when it comes to high quality neuro-surgery. He has not disappointed me at any turn and has always been straightforward and honest. I would HIGHLY recommend him to anyone suffering from back pain of a neurological nature.

patient review

Posted on December 16th, 2013

The most memorable thing about Dr. Hammers was that he was kind, concerned, understanding. Dr. Hammers was honest and straight to the point. Dr. Hammers is a great doctor, I'm glad to have had him as my doctor.

Posted on March 20th, 2012

Dr saw me on an emergency basis. Diagnosis was accurate and the problem handled professionally, efficiently and accurately.

Posted on April 6th, 2017