Orthopaedic Surgeon, Neurological Surgeon

I would HIGHLY recommend Dr. Ronald Hammers. show details I would HIGHLY recommend Dr. Ronald Hammers.
by Clinton Bonnell on Jan 20th, 2015

Dr. Hammers is a consummate professional and a very talented well studied neuro-surgeon. He came highly recommended by several of my coworkers and the pain management doctor said, "Of all the doctors that I can recommend, I would recommend Dr. Ronald Hammers. I rarely see patients with chronic back pain of a neurological nature after they see Dr. Hammers". Dr. Hammers made me feel like I was a priority and an important patient. He listened carefully, paid attention to my imaging, rendered a very thorough diagnosis, listed several treatment options, and advised me how each treatment option could play out down the road. He did not sugar coat anything but rather instilled confidence in me by his straight forward demeanor and competent professional candor. We reached the conclusion that the surgical option provided the best possible outcome. He scheduled the surgery quickly, once again making me feel like I was a valued patient. Post-surgery my neurological symptoms began to immediately abate. I am now 1 year post-op and I have full range of motion and am exercising again. Dr. Hammers is the "real deal" when it comes to high quality neuro-surgery. He has not disappointed me at any turn and has always been straightforward and honest. I would HIGHLY recommend him to anyone suffering from back pain of a neurological nature.

patient review show details patient review
by Thomas J Negrette on Dec 15th, 2013

The most memorable thing about Dr. Hammers was that he was kind, concerned, understanding. Dr. Hammers was honest and straight to the point. Dr. Hammers is a great doctor, I'm glad to have had him as my doctor.

Mar 20th, 2012

Dr saw me on an emergency basis. Diagnosis was accurate and the problem handled professionally, efficiently and accurately.