Dr. Ronald Harbut Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ronald Harbut?

March 2nd, 2017

Very good bedside manners also very personable and he explains in detail what he will be performing

September 4th, 2015

Best dr ever

Where do you start about the dr that basically saved your life. I have been suffering from Fibromyalgia and arthritis for eight years. Horrible pain. I've tried everything. First we starting small fish oil stuff like that cortisone shot but my first cervical injections I had almost no pain for four weeks. For Someone that has had a nine pain level for years that's amazing. But where he saved my life was when we discussed my headaches. I thought they were just fibromyalgia. He so oh no. He sent me to a neurologist. Comes out that the panic attacks I have have and even stroke symptoms that was gonna have a cat scan for. For course the extreme headaches. We're all extreme migraines Thank you dr harbut

May 22nd, 2014

Back Pain Management

Outstanding pain management doctor

March 23rd, 2009

Sales Manager

An excellent Dr. that cares more about his patients than his paycheck! Answers all of your questions and offers sound alternatives and advice. His expertise shows from his 20 year experience at different hospitals and medical centers. In my personal experiences with him, I feel he his without a doubt the best chronic pain treatment Dr. I have ever seen. I only wish he still worked in my state. I have even debated over flying to Arkansas for my appointments but it is just too cost prohibitive. Not only an excellent Dr. but a warm, kind, caring person!

September 29th, 2017